:闪电侠经典台词
你来这里干嘛\What are you really doing here?
我是高兴见到你\I mean, it's good to see you,
但你和奥利弗是不是有什么需要…\but do you and Oliver need something, or...
不不 我是来是因为我想见你\No, no, I came because I wanted to see you.
我听说你从昏迷中醒来\I heard you were out of the coma.
没给我打电话 没有写信给我\Didn't call, didn't write,
也没有跑过来\didn't race over...
奥利弗告诉你的吗\Oliver told you?
其实 那天晚上我听到\Honestly, I heard you two talking
你们两个在星城楼顶的谈话\on that rooftop in Starling City that night.