:闪电侠经典台词
自从我把我跟埃迪的事告诉我爸之后\My dad's been mad at me every since I told him
他就一直在生我的气\about me and Eddie.
不 我觉得他生气是因为你没告诉他\No, you mean he's mad at you because you didn't tell him.
呃 首先 这话听起来 你是站在他那边的\Uh, first, that sounds like you're taking his side,
第二 你知道他是怎么对待这一切的吗\and second, do you know how he does this whole,
我不会跟你说话 但是从此以后\I'm not talking to you, but I have a whole bag
我会用批判的眼光看到你们\"Full of judgmental looks I'm gonna try out on you later?
嗯 我也有几次\yeah, I've been on the receiving end
这样的经历\of those a few times.
说到交流\Speaking of communications,